5 ways to help seo

  1. Keywords in an Internet search are groups of words used to find matching web pages.
  2. One of the important aspects when concentrating on choosing and using right keywords in you web pages is not to exceed the correct keyword density in your pages. Some recommend that you should not exceed 10%. One way to check the density of keywords on your pages is SEOChat's keyword density tool, found below:
  3. Sticky content means that user will keep on returning to your website. It also means that if the user has found your website in the search results and decided to enter your site, he or she decided to browse around before hitting the back button.
  4. Don't ask me how, but my guess is that with simple client ip address resolution, those aspects (stickiness) can be easily determined by search engines. I have found out on my own skin, that in spite having thousands of backlinks from quality sites, having high PR and using all the knowledge I have, my sites that were not sticky enough, after first or second update were dropped in ranking or even panalized.
  5. Penalty applied for lack of stick content sometimes is referred to as "-30 Penalty "